Friday, May 9, 2014

HyoJung Through Her Own Words Part 2

My family:

Because my dad was a marine officer, I had a hard curfew at 8 PM every day. I was deathly scared of my dad so I kept the curfew to the dot. But when I played, I played really hard

  I tell my mom everything. When my mom speaks, she pitches stone fast balls. Other parents know that their kids are the best, but my parents don't hold me within the bend of their arms. I like how my parents are objective.




My mother told me that if I can, I should get married late. She wants me to try a lot of things before I get married. The fact that I don't hide anything is a problem. There are times when women need to hide things that need to be hidden, like a fox



My Sister:
I have one younger sister. We have some similarities and differences. I’m always sorry and thankful for Hye Jung. She’s majoring in the arts and recently drew a picture of me. I take special care of her present. Even though we’re sisters, my mother would say, “It feels like I’m taking care of two sons.” That’s how inexpressive we were.. like guys? ^^
Since I was very sick when I was young, mom would always call me with “Are you hurt anywhere?” Because I was weak since I was young, my family constantly cared about me. And now that I’m a celebrity, all the love and interest for my younger sister goes to me so I’m very sorry.

Even though she should be sad, Hye Jung is like a friend and older sister who worries and cares about me. That’s why we have a special relationship. Hye Jung, I’ll be a sister who won’t be embarrassing! Love you. For reals, a lot.. <3





My pets Leno, Lego and Arong:
Our members are currently raising 2 cats at the dorms. A baby Russian Blue Leno and Snow Bengal baby boy. We’re not at the dorms often and can’t take care of them so we’re sorry, but Leno and Lego get along real well. Admirable! And I can’t forget about our dog Arong! He’s part of our family at home since I was very young. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been able to see him often after debut, but he doesn’t come near when I go home and call his name. He doesn’t have aegyo! I think he’s ignoring me.. Since I grew up with him, I shared my happiness and sadness with him. He would always cheer me up when I cry because I’m having a hard time. Ok, I’ll go home more often~~




What Sistar means to me:

Sistar’s another part of my life. If someone asks “Would you be a part of Sistar if you were born again?” I will say yes without a thought. Bora, Soyu, Dasom and me! We’re similar and also have our own individual charms. That’s why we’re focusing on both individual and group activities.

Of course we didn’t know each other well during our early days and faced some small difficulties. However, we have spent a lot of time together and now see each other like family. Our teamwork improved drastically. We’re able to solve problems whenever we face them.

Bora unni is Sistar’s eldest! She’s a year older than me. However, she respects me and the other members. She gives me strength because she listens to the members so well. Especially! She has a lot of aegyo unlike usual older sisters so we nicknamed her “aegyojengie oldest unni.

Maknae, our Dasom has a lot of tears. Even though she’s the youngest, she takes good care of the unnis. She’s currently filming for the sitcom “Shut Up Family” and lacks sleep. It’s really sad to see her so tired. However, she would constantly laugh and show her aegyo to the unnis.^^ Fighting Dasom!


Soyou is like a friend. She has the most similar personality as I and our eating habits are similar. I also complain to her a lot and she would always accept them and I’m very thankful. Thank you! ^^

My precious members whom I’ll never trade for anything in the world! It would be great if we can continue to work real hard and achieve more things. Even though I lack a lot as a leader, I’ll try my best to be more responsible! Let’s take care of and understand each other. Love you lots! ^^



Note:some of the content of the interview is old (eg. Dasom being busy with "Shut Up Family")

No comments:

Post a Comment